Sunday School Classes (between worship services @ 10:00 A.M.) Please inquire at the Welcome Center, or ask any of our friendly congregation, for help finding Sunday School classrooms.
- Christian Homemakers – Room 104
A Sunday school class for adult men and women but more!…singing, mission work, dinners and picnics. The weekly speakers bring to the class whatever the Lord gives them.
- Lifeline – Room 102
This is a Bible study and discussion group. This class is taught by Bruce Rich.
- Pathfinders – 2nd floor of the Fellowship Hall
This group is a Bible study/discussion group with the teacher/leader role currently alternating between Dick Smith and Phil Wright. The group also enjoys periodic social events and meets for breakfast at 8:30 am the first Sunday of each month at the Biscuits Cafe on NW 21st Avenue at Burnside.
- New Class – in the Parlor adjacent to Fellowship Hall
This is a team-led group of younger and middle adults sharing scripture and topical studies.
- Junior High and High School Youth – Teaching Team: Bev Simmons and Jendy Newman.
- Jubi-latte Sip ‘n’ Share – For parents of FBC youth. Led by Chris Beard, Connie Shearer and Geneva Chin.
- Children’s Sunday School – Age-appropriate classes and activities for children and youth are held in the first and second floors of the Education Wing; skilled nursery care is available for babies and toddlers during the Sunday School hour. Please check at the Welcome Center in Fellowship Hall to find classrooms for children.
Sunday School class in Cambodian are also held during the 10:00 hour.
- Cambodian department
Everyone is welcome to attend this study conducted in Khmer (Cambodian) language.