Join us in the Fellowship Hall every Sunday immediately following the English 11:00 service. This is a good time to catch up with friends, meet new people, or ask the pastor a question about his sermon. Coffee and punch are provided.
Cambodian Luncheon (often with the famous spring rolls) is weekly at 12:10 in the Community Center building’s first floor. Church members and visitors are explicitly invited any Sunday… Please arrive on time; they want to serve their guests first!
“Second Sunday Dinners” are served on the second Sunday of each month at 12:30 in the dining hall. Dinner tickets are sold in Fellowship Hall before the meal.
Wednesday Evening Dinners are served at 5:50 pm, with great prices for the meal:
- $5 per person, $4 per youth, $3 per child (12 and under)
- or $12 per family (max)
- If you can, please indicate your attendance on the Communication Card in your bulletin on Sunday morning or by E-mailing the church office; however, reservations are not requred, and everyone (friends, family, guests) is welcome!
Wednesday evening Bible Study is at 6:30 following the church dinner.
- Adult Bible study is in the Activity Center downstairs. Pastor David combines his experience as a theology professor with his personal understanding of Scripture in an interactive setting that anyone can learn from.
- Youth Bible study for those in High School and Junior High, meets in the youth room. Join Pastor Abraham and learn how the Bible applies to your daily life.
- Church Festival is our Wednesday evening activity for younger children, with fun Bible-centered activities.