Part Time Front Desk Administrative Assistant
$14 hour, 20 hours per week
Schedule is Monday through Thursday, 9:00-2:00
Do you enjoy meeting all sorts of people? We are looking for an administrative assistant with a helpful manner, kind heart, and competence in general administrative duties. You must be comfortable working with Microsoft Windows programs (like Excel and Word), and willing to learn to use our church-specific database. This position is at the front desk, so the flexibility to handle interruptions and questions with good customer service skills is a must.
- Administrative Support to pastors, facilities manager and finance office staff
- Maintain/update church database
- Clerical and reception tasks (answering the phone, responding to client requests)
- Other duties as assigned
We are located near the Multnomah County Library, right by Max.
To apply, please provide your resume and fill out an application. Applications are available here. This position requires references and a Background Check.
Contact Cathy Francis
First Baptist Church
909 SW 11th Ave, Portland, OR 97205
Office hours Monday-Thursday, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Part Time Custodian
We are looking for a responsible, capable worker with a pleasant attitude, willing and able to help ensure our facilities are clean and safe. Must be reliable and able to work independently. Hours are variable, 15-20 per week, including Saturday hours.
- Light maintenance (replace lights, painting, etc)
- Some building repair, depending on experience
- Periodic security check of building
- Assisting with set up and tear down for events, including lock up
- Occasional driving (use company van to pick up or deliver items)
- Other duties as requested
- Driver’s License
- Insurable through company auto insurance
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to climb ladder
Find an application here. This position requires professional references and a Background Check.